L’Université des Petits, the school of today, between Aix-en-Provence and Marseille.
- Frequent availability of the teachers to meet with parents.
- Structured and personalized supervision to meet the needs of every student.
- Rigorous and cross-curricular themes to link learning across classes and pertinent programs to give students the curiosity and insight needed to develop their transferable skills and working capacity.
- Projects which aim to foster respect, tolerance, responsibility and the satisfaction of jobs well done.
- Homework club.
- A pleasant and friendly learning environment with an efficient administrative hub and an approachable, friendly team.
- Opportunities for parental involvement, especially in our P.T.A.
- Community partnerships which take our learning outside the school and into local businesses and the local area.